The CCP&TSF’s mission to promote amateur athletic programs of provincial/territorial sport organizations on a nation-wide basis throughout Canada. All National Sport Trust Fund projects must demonstrate how they will contribute to the development of amateur sport on a national level and ensure quality-sporting opportunities will continue to be available.
Eligibility to Participate
To participate with the National Sport Trust Fund, sport organizations must be an incorporated not for profit organization and either:
1. A Provincial sport partner recognized by Sport Manitoba.
2. A current registered member of a Provincial sport partner.
Application Procedure for Projects
• Organizations are required to read, understand, and abide by the guidelines and procedures as described in operating manual.
• Download the Operating Manual of the National Sport Trust Fund – Manitoba Chapter.
• Contact the Fund Manager to discuss project outline and receive assistance prior to submission of a fundraising project application form.
• Submit a Fundraising Project Application Form to the NSTF – Manitoba Chapter a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the project. The deadline is increased to a minimum of six weeks for projects that exceed $50,000.
For more information contact: