Why make a donation to amateur sport?
Making a donation allows you to contribute to the growth and maintenance of a strong and healthy community through increased participation in sport. Your donation to Sport Manitoba or any of its partner organizations will help us do more to encourage and support participation in amateur sport across Manitoba, while assisting with specific and identified fundraising projects.
Who can I support with my gift?
• You can select any approved fundraising projects established by Sport Manitoba, partner organizations and their affiliates.
• View the list of approved projects.
• Projects or organizations not appearing on this list are not currently registered with the National Sport Trust Fund. Donations can only be accepted for approved projects.
How to Make Your Donation:
There are several gift-giving options available including:
• Cash Donations – DONATE ONLINE NOW or complete a Donation Form and deliver or mail along with cheque to:
Sport for Life Centre
145 Pacific Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2Z6
• Gifts in Kind - such as listed securities, real estate or tangible property.
• Planned Gifts – such as bequests, life insurance and gift annuities.
If you are interested in donating a gift in kind or to discuss planned giving options, please contact the NSTF Manitoba Chapter.
For more information contact:
or Laurel Read